It Is So Important To Get The
Right Cover For Your Business

Loss of licence Insurance

Many hotels have bars and restaurants that would not be viable without a licence to serve alcohol. If the licence to serve alcohol was revoked or non-renewed it could be catastrophic to the business.

Loss of Licence insurance covers you for the difference in the value of your business with and without a licence. Most hotels who are licenced to serve alcohol elect for a £100,000 indemnity limit for this insurance.

Available Policies

Select one of the links below for more details on that type of cover we can provide: